looking for a Good laptop under $1000 for gaming and college

SpaceCreation

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
So i was planning to buy a macbook pro but as i look at the specs, its really not that good compare to other laptops half its price, Can someone link me or tell me a laptop that can play league of legends, guild wars 2 at med-high settings under 1000 dollars?

Solution

lightweight you say.....

Go for the y50 or Fangbook III HX6
personally have the y50 touch version(fangbook is not very spread out in my country), and i say that its really good!!

The screen is a bit of a disappointment, but it is ok if you are the only person viewing it so no colour fade occurs..
But the cooling is really nice and just 5C difference if you OC it

Plus it has a GTX 860m which can run shadow of mordor on ultra at...

seekario

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I'm on the same boat, need a lightweight laptop for school and play league occasionally.
I'm considering the lenovo y50, but the screen doesnt convince me..also the leopard from msi looks nice, and there is the ASUS ROG GL551(I found an open box for less than a thousand)
I hope this helps , good luck!

uthvag

Estimable
Oct 5, 2014

lightweight you say.....

Go for the y50 or Fangbook III HX6
personally have the y50 touch version(fangbook is not very spread out in my country), and i say that its really good!!

The screen is a bit of a disappointment, but it is ok if you are the only person viewing it so no colour fade occurs..
But the cooling is really nice and just 5C difference if you OC it

Plus it has a GTX 860m which can run shadow of mordor on ultra at 40FPS

If you get a laptop within October i would ask you ti extend your budget a bit and get
this
FANGBOOK III HX6- with 4810MQ as a Halloween offer

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/cyberpower-fangbook-intel-nvidia-gaming,27956.html

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/FANGBOOK_III_HX6-100_Gaming_Notebook/

the fang book is better and a bit larger(which is good for cooling) ,so if you can afford it then just go for it!!

Regards

Solution