Looking for a low budget laptop for Final Fantasy XIV

TanrSanchez

Estimable
May 12, 2014
Hello Tom'sHardware goers. I'm recently in the market for a Laptop, and I'm hoping you guys could help me find one fit for me.
I'm looking for a low to midrange Laptop, preferably in the $500-$700ish Range that will allow me to run Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward comfortably on the 'Lowest' Settings possible. (By Comftorable, I mean in hopes of 30 + FPS maybe even 60 if possible.)

I don't need a "Gaming Laptop" Perse so, I would perfer if there were no suggestions of Alienware/Asus Gaming Laptops the $1,000-$1,500 price range please. I have a Gaming Desktop that I use for a large majority of my gaming. This Laptops main purpose would just be for a 4 hour time slot, four days a week I could tote around with me that will comfortably play FFXIV: Heavensward on the 'Lowest' Settings with reasonable FPS.

Unfortunately, I lack knowledge in the Laptop Spec's world. I've only ever dealt with building Desktops. For those of you who don't know of the game, here are the "Minimum Requirements" and "Recommended Requirements" (If that helps you all guess what components would run it best)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

OS: Windows Vista® 32/64bit, Windows® 7 32/64 bit, Windows® 8 32/64 bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64 bit
CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo
Memory: 2GB (4GB recommended for 64bit OS)
Available space on hard disk/SSD: 30GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8800 or higher, ATI Radeon™ HD 4770 or higher
Screen Resolution: 1280x720
Internet: Persistent broadband internet connection required
Sound Card: DirectSound® compatible sound card (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or higher

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5?2.66GH?
Memory: 4GB
Available space on hard disk/SSD: 30GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or higher, AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or higher
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Internet: Persistent broadband internet connection required
Sound Card: DirectSound® compatible sound card (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or higher

Also, as a sidenote, I'm trying to stray away AMD components if at all possible. AMD components and this game don't have a very good history in working together (lots of lag/crashing)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you all in advance.

*Update/Edit* I've seen a lot of Laptops in my price range with i5 Intel processors that have Intel HD5500 graphics, do you guys think these sort of specs would be enough?