Looking for a new headset

avidity

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
Does anyone have any knowledge on the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless headset? It's 50% off.

I currently have a Creative Fatality headset and am looking to upgrade.

I've heard the Plantronics 780 is good, but was wondering if the Tactic3D was better since it's only $20 more.

Solution
The Plantronics 780 is a very good headset, but which Creative Tactic3D headset are you talking about? There are a couple models with different pricings. Seeing your in that range i would recommend you the Corsair H2100/2100 and the Steelseries Siberia V3 which are also very great headsets.

Hope this helps!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
The Plantronics 780 is a very good headset, but which Creative Tactic3D headset are you talking about? There are a couple models with different pricings. Seeing your in that range i would recommend you the Corsair H2100/2100 and the Steelseries Siberia V3 which are also very great headsets.

Hope this helps!

Solution

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Ive used the Creative Tactic3D Rage wireless, i would definitely recommend it, though its on the heavier side in weight and the pads were small for my ears,my ears are big though, so thats what bothered me a bit. Just remember, most of their headsets have a wired version.