Fridayunited

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
So my old cellphone isn't charging well anymore, and some buttons aren't responding as it used to... And its time to upgrade on my plan also. So yea, new cellphone is needed.

I'm visually impaired, and most screens are impossible to see, such as the razor phone my sister has, in sunlight. I was wondering if there are any good camera phones with a screen that is at least semi-visible in daylight and outside settings, inside with normal light any screen'll do.

Also, i'm looking for a good camera phone, i was looking at the samsung SCH-a970, which has really nice camera, i was just wondering if anyone has one and if its a good phone.

Thanks for the help.

psychoselya

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2007
By good camera phone, do you have an expected MP level? Most camera phones on VZW are 1.3, a few being 2.0, and one (the Samsung A990) being 3.2. That being said, the phone I immediately think of when you say you have a hard time seeing the screen is the Moto v325i, which is fairly cheap now when signing on for another 2 years, although only a 640x480 camera. I havent played with the 970 or 990, they may both be better visibility in direct sun, but they are also significantly more expensive (the a990 is ~300 with signing up for another 2 years).