Looking for a replacement camera

KGallows75

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
I recently had my camera stolen, a Sony Cybershot WX70, and now I am looking for something to replace it. I have about $400 in which I can spend.

I was wondering what cameras would be decent for me. Most of the photos that I take are of bands playing at local venues.

Here are a few that i have been looking at..

Sony a3000 18-55mm Lens
Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm
Nikon 1 J4 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD
Samsung NX3000 20-50mm

Of these what would you recommend or would there be a better choice for me?

Solution
I have a Panasonic Lumix Fz-70 and love it. It has a larger sensor for better low light results and a 24x zoom for when I need to get in tighter. I dont need the ~60x zoom of some of the other superzoom cameras but I do need better lowlight pics since most of my stuff is of my grandkids!

Sorry for such an old recommendation, I know there are newer but I dont keep up with camera tech until I need a new one :)

popatim

Splendid
I have a Panasonic Lumix Fz-70 and love it. It has a larger sensor for better low light results and a 24x zoom for when I need to get in tighter. I dont need the ~60x zoom of some of the other superzoom cameras but I do need better lowlight pics since most of my stuff is of my grandkids!

Sorry for such an old recommendation, I know there are newer but I dont keep up with camera tech until I need a new one :)

Solution