Question Looking for a software to make laptop photo presentations

May 16, 2022
I am looking for a software that would allow me to make artwork photo presentations off line on my laptop. One of the key features I need is to be able to select pictures on the fly during the presentation and get a wishlist based on the picture selected. I have looked hours online but I only find photo management software or slideshow software. Do you have any idea?

May 16, 2022
Yes Google photos is exactly what I need. I have been using it. Only problem is that I cannot seem to use it offline so when I want to do a presentation and there is no wifi, it does not work. Any thoughts?

Yes Google photos is exactly what I need. I have been using it. Only problem is that I cannot seem to use it offline so when I want to do a presentation and there is no wifi, it does not work. Any thoughts?

Any other photo manager should do similar things, Google had Picasa that I used, but it's no longer supported and to download it you need to find a secondary location to get it from.

Windows has a built in photo application.
https://www.faststone.org/ may be an option to look at, never used this one though.