Looking for best bang for the buck. PC speakers, 2.0 or 2.1, black color under 70$

Wort

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Hey. I'm looking for PC speakers. They can be 2.0 or 2.1, preferably black, not too large. The price must not exceed 70$. I'm obviously not expecting anything high end in this price range, but I want to get the best bang for the buck.

My current choice is this: Logitech Z333 http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/multimedia-speakers-z333, but I find them maybe a bit too big.

Solution
you might be able to find a deal on creatives t20 for that budget. they normally go for low $80's

likewise, the creature iii you might find a deal on. they are normally at least $80.

the logitech z333 wouldnt be terrible. normally boomy sound on logitechs but often decent bang for the buck.

for that budget you could likely get a cheap amplifier like a 2020a paired up with some cheap speakers like dayton b652 or mb42.
you might be able to find a deal on creatives t20 for that budget. they normally go for low $80's

likewise, the creature iii you might find a deal on. they are normally at least $80.

the logitech z333 wouldnt be terrible. normally boomy sound on logitechs but often decent bang for the buck.

for that budget you could likely get a cheap amplifier like a 2020a paired up with some cheap speakers like dayton b652 or mb42.

Solution