Looking for better headphones/headset than the Siberia v2

Jono00

Estimable
Aug 25, 2014
Hi,
I'm looking to improve my audio experience while gaming (on PC). I want to buy a headset or headphones plus separate mic combo which are better than what I currently have: SteelSeries Siberia v2 (stereo).
Looking for great audio quality first and foremost, then comfort and finally a good mic if possible.
My price cap is $120 but I'm willing to pay more if it's really worth it.

Thanks!

G

Superlux HMC-631, eventually Sennheiser PC-330 or if you want to spend a LOT of money andget amazing sound quality get Sennheiser PC-360. Remember, these headphones need a sound card to reach their full potential!

Jono00

Estimable
Aug 25, 2014

Thanks! I'll keep them in mind. Still looking for more suggestions from others!

Calnin

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
One thing you could do is just buy a dedicated sound card that'll have drivers for you to tweak so you can make them sound better maybe. It is a bit more work for sure.

Jono00

Estimable
Aug 25, 2014

I actually haven't looked into that. Any tips on what I should buy and how to work with it?

Calnin

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
I'd just look at some of the ASUS Xonar cards or something around the 50$ price range if you don't want to spend too much on this. There are still some cards that you can probably find that are decent under that price. I suggest maybe just reading some reviews online for different cards that'll probably fit on the budget you're looking around, it'll probably do you better than what I have to say about them.