Looking for cheapest headset possible with the best microphone possible for around $25 but I'm willing to pay more.PleaseHelp!

abbyp7616

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017
Hello!
I'm a total newbie to the headset world, so my questions may be a bit dumb, sorry in advance!! :hihi: :sweat:

Anyways, my previous headset (a random amazon headset) just broke (no sound in one ear), so I'm looking for a new one. Specifically, I'm looking for a budget headset that has a good microphone. I mostly be using it to play first person shooters, so I don't want to kill people's ears. More importantly, I'll be using it to record audio for my upcoming YouTube channel, which will mostly consist of short animations. I'm also a little soft spoken at times, but I will speak up if I have to. The mic quality doesn't have to be incredible but as long as it's good with minimal to no static, I'll be happy.

In all honesty, Sound doesn't matter all that much to me, as long as it isn't all that tin-y and someone could stand listening to during a long gaming session. weather it has lights or not don't really matter to me, but it would be a nice touch! ^-^

I've heard of the Sades headphone brand a couple times throughout the research I've been doing, does anyone have an opinion on them? If it's good, do you have any specific headset that you recommend?

If you're still reading this and don't have an answer to my specific questions,here's kind of a general one:
I see all these different specs being advertised, but I'm not sure what exactly equates to good, and what equates to bad, so if someone wouldn't mind telling me this, it would help me immensely with my search!

Thanks for reading!!

Solution
At that price, I'd go with some chinese headsets. Some good ones I recommend are the Kotion Each G2000 and the Kotion Each G9000. Although they'll take awhile to arrive you'll be pleased with yourself.

KittyFish62

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
At that price, I'd go with some chinese headsets. Some good ones I recommend are the Kotion Each G2000 and the Kotion Each G9000. Although they'll take awhile to arrive you'll be pleased with yourself.

Solution