looking for computer speakers that are low, ie horizontal, or a soundbar that splits, that is amplified ie for computer use


Aug 2, 2006
hey all I'm looking to add speakers to my pc, and I have limited room on my desk, so I'm looking for something that would be like a soundbar that splits, (monitor stands in the middle) or a set of speakrs (2) that are more horizontal then vertical, I thought bout just turning like Logitech speakres on there side but I figure that might ruin the sound, my price range is less then 100 bucks. and of course it needs to be self amplified ie pluged into a power thing since its just gona be hooked to my computer, oh and I don't want wireless not wanting to worry bout charge since its gona sit on ad desk anways, thanks to all that help!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 5
T Audio 2
R Audio 1
Zebdawg Audio 6
P Audio 3
K Audio 3
J Audio 3
Tombo9 Audio 3
G Audio 0
K Audio 2
I Audio 3
R Audio 3
M Audio 1
D Audio 2
dankcik09 Audio 3
A Audio 1
P Audio 1
M Audio 2
I Audio 2
SubZeroFlsh Audio 1