Looking for gaming headset under $100. G930 vs siberia v2 vs ??

neymarmessiop

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
Hello i am in need of a gaming headset under $100. I did research of 5-6 hours. I came up with logitech g930 which they are on sale for currently $75CAD (Refurbished but very cheap!) and ive also saw alot of good reviews at the siberia v2 but im kind of worries about mic and sound quality. I dont really care if its wireless since im gonna be using it right by my pc. I saw that g35 was same price as g930 but g930 is better and has more features so why not go for it. I would like your feedback for any of those headsets or any reccomandations under $90-100.
Thanks for reading.
Forgot to mention ill be playing alot of cs go, battlefield 4, call of duty and fifa (alot of fps). When playing fifa, im looking for ok music quality. One more thing, i migt stream little bit or record youtube so i need mic to be decent.

Sandstorm3000

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014

Go for that G930, three friends of mine use it and im on skype with those guys alot. I can't tell much about the audio quality but the mic quality is close to perfect (No static noises and stuff). I could also recommend an Astro A40 if you could fine one refurbished.

neymarmessiop

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
Definatly not an astro a40. They are tons of cash and im on a budget. Thanks for the reply! Im gonna wait to recieve opinions till end of today then gonna order it tonight so i get it this week (max 3 days shipping from newegg)

neymarmessiop

Estimable
Feb 13, 2015
Well i guess ill be going for the g930. Ill probably do an unboxing video and mic test for any of u who wants it (when it arrives in few days). Ordering in 2 hours. Will update you guys