Looking for good fan control software

KrzysiekX10

Estimable
Apr 6, 2014
Hi.
I'm looking for a good software which is going to let me control my case fan speeds. It will be for my new computer.
What I'd like to be able to do with it:
-controll both PWM and non-PWM fans,
-precisely set the maximum RPM of a certain fan,
-set certain speeds at which the fan is going spin according to either CPU load or GPU load (must work properly with two cards in crossfire), so that the fan is going to spin very slowly at idle and spin at increased speed when either CPU is under load or GPUs are under load,
-due to the fact, that I'm going to have 7 fans, while my motherboard is only going to have 4 fan connectors, the software must also be compatible with either fan splitters or fans connected directly to the power supply.
It's quite important to me, since I'm going to get a liquid cooling loop and the case fans on the radiators are going to be the only source of noise (besides the PSU fan).

Any suggestions?

Snipergod87

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
You can get stuff compatible with splitters however if you have 2 fans on a splitter they would always both spin at the same speed (or if ones smaller it would probably spin faster due to the difference in AMPs)

KrzysiekX10

Estimable
Apr 6, 2014

As long as it's gonna be compatible with non-PWM fans, it's OK. So what software would you suggest?