Looking for good gaming/movies/music headphones under $130

Devolutionn

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014
Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I'm looking for good gaming/movies/music headphones for less than $130. I have been using gaming headsets for a long time, but a lot of people are saying that seperate headphones and mic are way better than the gaming headsets from Turtlebeach, Razer and Corsair. I currently own a Turtlebeach X12. Does anyone have any tips for me? I already have a soundcard and cheap microphone tips are appreciated as well!
Thanks for the help all!

Solution

The headset that I listed is built off of Beyerdynamic headphones. So, they are basically rebranded Beyerdynamic headphones. It has excellent build quality.

ImPrettyIrish

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013
I really enjoy my Kingston HyperX Cloud headset. I don't use the microphone on it but it is definitely the best headset I have ever owned. They have really great sound quality and they are really comfortable. I wear them for about eight hours per day and they never become uncomfortable.

ImPrettyIrish

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013

The headset that I listed is built off of Beyerdynamic headphones. So, they are basically rebranded Beyerdynamic headphones. It has excellent build quality.

Solution