Looking for headphones for Gaming, Music and Movies

HeroRobotic

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
I am looking for headphones at around 200-400 AUS Dollars that is good for listening to Rap and Hip-hop and playing BF4, Rust and many other games like that and for watching action/sci-fi movies I also wanted comfortable headphones that are light and cancel noise well I thought of the Bose QC25's but are they worth it?

sizzling

Distinguished
For noise cancelling the QC25 are amoung the best and the sound quality is exceptionally good. Peoples views vary about headsets but to me the QC25 give good sound with a good reproduction of the original levels of bass and whole range of the recording, some people may not like them though because they prefer what I call over emphasized bass or high ends. They are not the loudest headset either but to me loud enough that full volume I find uncomfortable, again others may prefer more.

A lot comes down to the individual so you need to try them for yourself.

HeroRobotic

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

Thanks for the help I will go try them out again and make my decision

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
My friend just got a pair of Fostex T50rp MkIII and they sound just phenomenal great low end, the highs never offend, pretty good sound stage for gaming. Those Bose's are something I would get if I was planning to use them on an airplane or the subway a lot I wouldn't get those for gaming or pleasure listening in a quiet house. I would get something open back with good soundstage for gaming. Those fostex require power so if you were to get something like that with high impedance a headphone amp would be a good idea as well.

I have sennhesier HD558s and I love them great for gaming. However I would say they lack the bass for rap and hip hop.

HeroRobotic

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

One question I want to get custom painted ones but they seem to only have the Apple devices supported will it still work with android?

sizzling

Distinguished

With Bose you get either Apple or Android support, not both