Looking for more storage on my LGL62VL

Jul 14, 2018
My LGL62VL keeps running out of space. I hava a SD card but it doesn't seem to help. I tried upgrading to marshmallow but it wont work is there anything i can do to make my SD card to be my internal storage? Or how can i stop running out of space? PLEASE. HELP

Solution
You can't make the SD card "Internal" storage on a device with a version of Android that is older. Sadly you do need at least "Marshmallow" or newer. Unless, of course, you were to root the device. Which personally I do not recommend as it can totally and easily brick your phone.

What you can do is move all apps that are movable to the card. Also save your photos, files, videos, music, etc. to the card rather than the phone. You should clear out your history and cache for things like your browser and other apps often. Unless it is something you absolutely need, most people keep way to much on the phone. If you want to say save texts, don't leave them in the text messaging app. Save them to say email and on the SD card, or to a...
You can't make the SD card "Internal" storage on a device with a version of Android that is older. Sadly you do need at least "Marshmallow" or newer. Unless, of course, you were to root the device. Which personally I do not recommend as it can totally and easily brick your phone.

What you can do is move all apps that are movable to the card. Also save your photos, files, videos, music, etc. to the card rather than the phone. You should clear out your history and cache for things like your browser and other apps often. Unless it is something you absolutely need, most people keep way to much on the phone. If you want to say save texts, don't leave them in the text messaging app. Save them to say email and on the SD card, or to a computer. The same goes for any other files or data.

Not only does all that take up space, but if the phone dies, gets lost or stolen, or the SD card gets damaged, etc., you would lose all of that. So it is smart to keep things you want to 'keep' off the device and off the card.

Solution