Solved! Looking for replacement of front screen curved TV 65in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2018
I have a 65in Samsung curved TV I'm looking for another Samsung curved TV that is not cracked to the front screen still work split in half I have it for about 2 years and it still works great the only problem is I have a big black about four to five in the middle of my screen that I cannot see nothing in the middle sometimes can anybody help locate a Samsung curved 65 in TV help

Solution
If I am understanding your original post correctly then it seems that you are looking to buy a Samsung TV with same Model Number for parts so that you can replace a cracked screen correct?

If that is the case, I've had a good search around multiple websites including Ebay, but more specifically Samsung second hand part suppliers/distributors (even those recommended by Samsung themselves) and no-one I can find currently has a replacement screen for your needs (again, if that is in fact what you require).

You should note that the cost to replace a Samsung TV screen ... IF you get VERY LUCKY and can even find one in the first place that is ... would cost nearly as much as a new TV and therefore it is really not economical or worth the...

Cloudy1

Honorable
Jan 21, 2016
If I am understanding your original post correctly then it seems that you are looking to buy a Samsung TV with same Model Number for parts so that you can replace a cracked screen correct?

If that is the case, I've had a good search around multiple websites including Ebay, but more specifically Samsung second hand part suppliers/distributors (even those recommended by Samsung themselves) and no-one I can find currently has a replacement screen for your needs (again, if that is in fact what you require).

You should note that the cost to replace a Samsung TV screen ... IF you get VERY LUCKY and can even find one in the first place that is ... would cost nearly as much as a new TV and therefore it is really not economical or worth the hassle.

I'd suggest at this point that you advertise the TV as "Faulty - WITH CRACKED SCREEN - FOR PARTS ONLY" and try to recoup any sort of financial incentive to go toward a new TV.

If this is not a cracked screen issue (as I have previously assumed - and apologies but I am finding your first post slightly difficult to fully comprehend) then I would suggest taking it to a repair shop and paying $40 or so for a diagnosis and go from there.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news either way :/

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.