Looking into helping a friend find the right laptop...

dkino14

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
My friend is looking into buying a new laptop this summer as his current one sucks for gaming. evidence for this is the 7 fps that he plays minecraft with. i have not strayed into laptop and mobile processing, so i want to get into this sort of thing and become knowledgable in this category. not sure where exactly to start, but think graphics might be a good place.
as far as a new laptop, what kind of nvidia mobile graphics would be ideal for playing the larger titles at high settings without super high price?

dkino14

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013

i did look around at the ibuypowersite and i found this. http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion-101-W650SJ-Gaming-Laptop i feel like with some customizing, im lookin at you win 8, this would be pretty decent. i think it would play games like titanfall and such, but i havent really gotten into laptops. i do need one though. may look at the lenovo mentioned
i do want to stay away from windows 8. its a mess to try and make it work the way i want it to, plus software designers not accepting it.