looking into my love for photographing

Status
Not open for further replies.

john vitz

Estimable
Mar 4, 2014
Now if I could edge my seat over and know the sony xperia z2 will work on metro pcs I'd be set. Though I heard googles working on upgrading the UI of android's camera; can't see that trumping over the top camera phones or what it will mean for them. And last of it there will be future releases of better phones. I looked into prices of all the stand alone cameras and the canon rebal is all that I can afford, hence I might just wait. Why you ask? Hmm, well I have a zte avid(metro pcs) with srs; just that alone blows the competition away in how beautiful it sounds volume and quality of sound. Camera, ehh, but with a few tweeks it gets by pretty decent and let me tell you I not once used Photoshop, all I have been useing is stock android filters with some life saveing quality. I am shocked how well it took. Anyway if the androids have any cameras worthy of there price tag out now or up comming I will fork over the cash. But I am not sure how much longer I have on my phone, as I am on the old band. Trust me if it were my choice I'd keep my phone till I could find one to upgrade with camera decent enough and as indestructible as a plastic screen phone. Trust me if I had glass when me and my bike ran into the tree the phone would be a goner. So convince me if I should wait for the deadline date or gobble up a new phone now. I am sure every t mobile phone works on metro pcs. Just alittle weary of unlocked phones. If the new upcomming 41mp nokia had android I would be so more set. Ok community thetask is in your hands.

JAH BLESSINGS

Solution
I am sure every t mobile phone works on metro pcs.

I don't think so. Metro uses CDMA like Verizon. Tmo and ATT are very similar.

Just alittle weary of unlocked phones.

Why? I only buy unlocked phones as I'm on Straighttalk. (ST) So unless I buy a ST phone I have to use an unlocked one. I've used 2 of them no, no problems other then they both developed issues over time. My HTC Sensation 4G has a "complicated" camera. I'm sure it takes great photos, but nothing is automatic on it. And I'm not patient enough to figure out how to adjust all the settings. (there are a LOT of settings.) My S2 took great photos right out the box.

Trust me if I had glass when me and my bike ran into the tree the phone would be a...

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
I am sure every t mobile phone works on metro pcs.

I don't think so. Metro uses CDMA like Verizon. Tmo and ATT are very similar.

Just alittle weary of unlocked phones.

Why? I only buy unlocked phones as I'm on Straighttalk. (ST) So unless I buy a ST phone I have to use an unlocked one. I've used 2 of them no, no problems other then they both developed issues over time. My HTC Sensation 4G has a "complicated" camera. I'm sure it takes great photos, but nothing is automatic on it. And I'm not patient enough to figure out how to adjust all the settings. (there are a LOT of settings.) My S2 took great photos right out the box.

Trust me if I had glass when me and my bike ran into the tree the phone would be a goner.

Don't be so sure. Phones use "Gorilla glass" and it's really tough stuff. I bike everywhere myself and have never had an issue. I've had phones slip out of my hands and fall, nothing. Put a screen protector on it to help with smudges and you shouldn't have any issues. Just don't get those funny glass front phones like the iphone whatever it was. (4?) The casing should be metal/plastic, not glass.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.