Lost channels with new TV - Antenna

1stgen

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
I have used an antenna for several years with no issue. My son recently gave me a TV and after a channel search, all was working fine. After several days, two of the local stations disappeared from the channel list and I can't add them back by channel search. Another TV in the home still has the channels so it's not the antenna or the station's signal. In my area the channels in question are 9.1 and 9.2. I can't even get those to show up on the TV's list of channels when I attempt to manually add them. Not sure what direction to take.

The quality of OVA tuners varies from TV to TV. The channels you lost may have been just strong enough for the initial scan to catch them but not consistently strong enough to watch. You could try a signal booster if your antenna is passive or an antenna with more output.

The quality of OVA tuners varies from TV to TV. The channels you lost may have been just strong enough for the initial scan to catch them but not consistently strong enough to watch. You could try a signal booster if your antenna is passive or an antenna with more output.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Widget51 Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3