Low Fps , Amd R7 M265 & Dell laptop

Axelius

Commendable
Feb 23, 2016
Hello guys , I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5547u and I am getting very low fps for almost games. Almost 15-25 fps even for games that are old as mortal kombat 9.As for new games the fps is low as 10 - 15. Even after I change settings to low , still. In Configure Switchable Graphics I have configured for every game as high performance , keep my charged plugged in still.

Please help me !

( I can upload dxdiag if anyone wants )

Hi,

Please do uninstall/reinstall the latest graphics card driver that may help in solving the issue.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to your graphics card.
- Next is to download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot make sure to set your GPU again to High Performance then test it again.

Axelius

Commendable
Feb 23, 2016

I did it , but still there is fps drop. I had googled about this , and got to know that there are modified drivers for my Amd. Leshcat drivers . Installed them still no use.
Games like Saint Seya lag a lot , but games like metal gear solid 5 ( Settings are least ) doesn't . Don't know whats the issue.