M2ts to mkv converter

raqeebahmed130

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys.

Im looking for a good converter. I dont care if i have to pay for it. I need it to convert m2ts files to mkv but i want to keep the subtitles options and audio options. The files are big around 40gb and i dont care if they are still the same size after conversion or smaller so long as i dont lose the quality.

Anyone recommend and good converter for pc.

Thanks

I use and love WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (https://www.winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/ ) it converts anything to anything, you can adjust all aspects of the video formats and the subtitles (and can even have multiples if you like) I believe they have a 30 days tryout. yes is a commercial product but Like you I want video and sound quality to not be lost when conversions are done.

Well I am not sure what your doing wrong, but I pick a video, then use the output profile I chose to make (usually convert to MP4, 1080p, H264 encoding, AAC 44100 320 Bit rate, for example)
then click ok , when video is listed in the box, you can click on the subtitle item on the video itself (blue selected video) to choose the language(s) you want to keep, or add one to a video that doesn't have any. rename the file etc.. then I have NVIDIA Hardware encoder being use. and give the destination folder.

there isn't much that goes wrong. what are your issues?