Madden NFL 11 Obliterates Other Games in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]TheRockMonsi[/nom]I wish the NFL didn't give that exclusive license EA. I miss ESPN NFL 2K5 and what that could have been.[/citation]

iagre int eh 90's ea made tehb est nfl games , but sega started beatign teh mess out of them in the 2000's with sega NFL 2k series , ea typicall big compnay move ,buys upall rights and doesn'trelaly amke any improvements to thier game , ask me the amdden series has sucked since the 90's it stil suck seriously only difference now is it'd doesntt have any competition doesn't mean it is actually fun to paly though ... my borther got madden 08 and teh game is jsut terible , poor collisions crappy AI and teh comp resorts to otu right cheating to make a play for the bot team, if madden 11 diddnt change much from 08 other than cahrging extra for MP on sued games .. thenmadden 11 doesnt deserve teh sales it is geting it certrainly aint on my list of games to get.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
Who the hell is still buying PS3/360 after 4/5 years of being out? Apparently hundreds of thousands of people, so what do I know. I guess they are much more affordable then 3 years ago but they have got to be near the end of the life span, or maybe not.

HibyPrime

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]iagre int eh 90's ea made tehb est nfl games , but sega started beatign teh mess out of them in the 2000's with sega NFL 2k series , ea typicall big compnay move ,buys upall rights and doesn'trelaly amke any improvements to thier game , ask me the amdden series has sucked since the 90's it stil suck seriously only difference now is it'd doesntt have any competition doesn't mean it is actually fun to paly though ... my borther got madden 08 and teh game is jsut terible , poor collisions crappy AI and teh comp resorts to otu right cheating to make a play for the bot team, if madden 11 diddnt change much from 08 other than cahrging extra for MP on sued games .. thenmadden 11 doesnt deserve teh sales it is geting it certrainly aint on my list of games to get.[/citation]

It took me awhile, but I read and understood all of that.

I don't get it? What you are saying is coherent and fairly intelligent, but it looks like a 9 year old typed it?

jfby

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
[citation][nom]trialsking[/nom]Who the hell is still buying PS3/360 after 4/5 years of being out? Apparently hundreds of thousands of people, so what do I know. I guess they are much more affordable then 3 years ago but they have got to be near the end of the life span, or maybe not.[/citation]

They are getting older, but some of the content is enjoyable. I'm not a console fanboy, but I can see the merit in some of the games out there.

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]HibyPrime[/nom]It took me awhile, but I read and understood all of that.I don't get it? What you are saying is coherent and fairly intelligent, but it looks like a 9 year old typed it?[/citation]

I think he is dyslexic.

G

the article says different increase / decrease in percents then the chart?

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
ESPN NFL 2K5 was definitely better. Whenever I try Madden now, I can't believe how much it sucks and how people actually buy it every year and supposedly wait in line at midnight to buy it at launch. The licensed music they have on it makes it worse. THat's the case with pretty much all EA Sports games. Why would I want to listen to some crappy singer who sounds like he hasn't hit puberty? At least pick songs that fit the game.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]trialsking[/nom]Who the hell is still buying PS3/360 after 4/5 years of being out? Apparently hundreds of thousands of people, so what do I know. I guess they are much more affordable then 3 years ago but they have got to be near the end of the life span, or maybe not.[/citation]

People are still buying PS2's. You also have to consider that not all of these sales are new customers as people will replace old units or buy additional units.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]n3ard3ath[/nom]I think he is dyslexic.[/citation]

Sounds like a pretty severe form of it, I feel sorry so many people had to vote him down.

Though really, there seems to be a lot of "exclusive" feeling about many of the deals in sports. I'm no expert, but exclusive rights come with a price tag that some companies are willing to pay since they can rake in big bucks.

Sure it would be great of the consumer to have some choice, but to a businessman, exclusivity is a goldmine.

This is why some exclusive titles carry a higher price tag.

mchuf

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
[citation][nom]n3ard3ath[/nom]I think he is dyslexic.[/citation]

Or a troll (which, considering it is the internet, is far more likely).

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
He's not a troll, I've already seen him post here. He always write fair opinions, he just write it completely incoherently.

Status
Not open for further replies.