Major Issues with Sony vegas 14 video always grainy and pixely

G

So I have been using Sony Vegas 14 for about a month and it is probably one of the most frustrating and stressful experience with a program I have ever experienced. Every time I try to render a pc gameplay video no matter what I do no matter what settings are changed It almost always comes out grainy and pixely. Strange becuase no issues for elagato gameplay seems to only be pc gameplay6. I have tried everything I can think of turning off resample turning off gpu acceleration my specific render settings are, Frame size HD 1080 (1920x1080) framerate 60,000000 pixel aspect ratio 1000 number of refereance frames variable bit rate max 40,000,000, average bit rate 30,000,000 render using cpu only these settings are about the only luck I have had rendering that's the thing though without changing any settings sometimes on a very rare occasion it renders out looking fine but 85% it is rendered out grainy glitch and pixely I have been searching for a solution's for a month and have not found anything to fix this please please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Tried to cbr still pixley glitchy and laggy patched my settings to tutorial still pixley glitchy and laggy I don't understand its just obs and shadow play that's having issues elgato vids look fine why is this happening

G

Not sure how do I check like the finished video or in shadow play settings

In the video properties of a shadowplay vid it says bitrate is 194 kbs
Total bitrate is 4760kbs