Malwarebytes Antimalware

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasihxkhatib

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
My malwarebytes antimalware is a registered version but after recent update it shows it as a trial that will expire in 13 days

Now, recently they have released 1.60 beta (and my version shows 1.60.1.1000)
I checked regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/softwares/malwarebytes antimalware
and there are two such folders
1. malwarebytes antimalware
2. malwarebytes antimalware (trial)

is it that they are offering 1.60 full version for 13 days or something?

Solution
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO

Start your 14 -day trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO and activate Realtime Proactive Protection. After your trial, purchase an upgrade and maintain your protection or simply wait and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically return to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free functionality.

Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malwares PRO combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy and prevent malware.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects AND protects in an easy-to-use, straightforward, heavy-hitting but lightweight anti-malware application.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO

Start your 14 -day trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO and activate Realtime Proactive Protection. After your trial, purchase an upgrade and maintain your protection or simply wait and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will automatically return to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free functionality.

Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malwares PRO combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy and prevent malware.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects AND protects in an easy-to-use, straightforward, heavy-hitting but lightweight anti-malware application.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.