Man Jailed for Killing Wife with TV Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigoataxia

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2008
Three years for manslaughter?? Its not like he accidentaly threw the remote at her. Sure his intent might not have been to kill her but still she's dead. That guy that uploaded XMEN Origins: Wolverine, I bet he gets at least 5 years.

G

There's enough _actual_ lunatics and murderers out there that jailing a man for a genuine accident leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
Accidental manslaughter is the right charge. He deserves some sort of punishment. If she had not died it would have been domestic violence.

On the bad side of things it sounds like this is something that would have killed her eventually anyway even if she was never struck. Cocaine is terrible for the old cardiovascular network and likely she would have had that blood vessel burst sooner or later.

santeana

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2003
[citation][nom]Curnel_D[/nom]Because it's a new account that hasn't been activated yet. Basically, he's a visitor.[/citation]

Thanks! I've always wondered about that!

ashrafpasha

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
I can only imagine what that gibberish was... lol. But hey, next time dont carry a remote control with you at the airport. the security system aint gonna let you in with that weapon of choice.

Sythix

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Jane you need to stop posting random crap on here. Just because you have the ability to post, doesn't mean you should. Your like the source of random non-related crap on tom's stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.