Manually moving Apps to a SD Card

Kruzenn

Estimable
Oct 2, 2014
I have a LG Optimus L70 , I thought I was moving my apps to my SD card following the guide intructions they have givin, but found out it wasnt moving them at all. How do I manually move my apps from my phone to my SD card? Can I use my computer to transfer the apps to the SD card? and how do I go about doing that? I would appreciate anyones help on this issue..:)

Vorpike

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
You can't move apps to an SD card...because SD cards have different speeds, capacities...etc., things will get messed up, such as data files for the same app being put in different directories. SD cards are only for data files, not program.

Vorpike

Estimable
Jun 24, 2014
You can't move apps to an SD card...because SD cards have different speeds, capacities...etc., things will get messed up, such as data files for the same app being put in different directories. SD cards are only for data files, not program.

Krusedn

Estimable
Jan 9, 2015

Telanis

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011

This is incredibly ignorant. The Android OS has supported running apps from the SD card for many years and versions, and there are also options to make external SD cards appear to be internal storage via emulation.

Hard drives have different speeds and capacities too, as does the various flash media used for device internal storage, but that doesn't cause any issues for PCs or phones. You're just making stuff up.

monim01

Estimable
Sep 8, 2015
I normally move apps to SD card by using some movetoSD apps. I have never done it manually. So my suggestion is to go for any good MovetoSD app.

jennywatson655

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015

I totally agree with you but If you know any apps , then please share the of that app here so that user can use safely and easily. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Smartphones 4
F Android Smartphones 0
C Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 7
Spwun_ofakind Android Smartphones 6
L Android Smartphones 1
Senbonzakuramiku Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 11
djo991 Android Smartphones 5
14LuvMusic Android Smartphones 10