Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer DLC Coming April 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]E.A.Nickle and dime EVERYTHING![/citation]

... and you wonder why E.A. was voted the consumerists WORST company for 2012!

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
bittersweet ending. on my second playthrough and hesitant to finish it. i hope they add more meat to the endings.

captainnemojr

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Meh. I played the demo multiplayer and thought it was alright. When the game game out, I didn't feel like playing as much to try and get all of my weapons back. I played just to get my readiness level to 100%; now I use the Data Pad app. After the craptastic ending and news that the "fix" will just be an extended epilogue, I really don't care anymore. At least it is free, so no complaints there.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
You guys are worse than BioWare Social Network. This is a FREE DLC full of multiplayer awesomeness - MP was kick-ass before this DLCs and now it will be even better! - and you're all complaining about EA... pathetic.

Murissokah

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2007
Am I missing something or is this DLC only adding stuff for multiplayer mode? If so, it's just really a patch. Call it free DLC and it seems you're giving people something more.

G

Man I love EA, so many great hits from them in the 90's, 00's, and 10's. Looking forward to the next decade!

kanoobie

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2006
+1 to skaz, couldn't agree with you more

Although I feel they could have added most of this stuff at release, at least they aren't trying to sell us horse armor...

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
The multiplayer is fun(surprisingly so), new maps/toons/weapons should keep it fresh a while longer. I would like more enemies, or other game modes.

But who can complain, its free.

Status
Not open for further replies.