MC Hammer Launching Search Engine (U Can't Touch This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmorluk

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Go for it Hammer! Hey. Why knock him? He tried and became very successful once then lost it all to bad decisions. At least he has the fortitude to stand up on his feet and the ambition to make his dreams come true.

Do I think he will unseat Google or Bing? No.

And just to clarify things: I never liked his music.

G

itll last abour 15 seconds, the same time that it took for him to go bankrupt.

Device Unknown

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
Stanley Burrell is a fantastic man, good christian guy, I love'em. And now to find out he a geek like us! makes me love him MORE lol. I wish him the best in this. If there was a way I could help him I sure would.

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
@ back by demand.... I don't think he is good dancer, but peopled danced funny in the early 90's. It depends how they are rating it, if its by pure style than no, he sucks. If you are rating it by how many people his dancing influenced, than I would say 7 is a good rank. When he was big, everyone was wearing parachute pants and dancing like him. I was a kid, but I remember the year of the Hammer.

Wolygon

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
I believe more proposed "innovation" in this area is needed, like Wolframalpha. Who knows if this will eventuate to something useful but innovation is always good.

Slomoshun

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
So he's launching a search engine...that does everything every other search engine in the world does.

What's next? A a car that runs on batteries and gas?

Just die Hammer

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
@slomoshum - it didn't take long for some mouth breathing idiot like you to come along to validate the very first person's post here, did it?

Slomoshun

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
[citation][nom]de5_roy[/nom]next: a new linux kernel based open source mobile operating system that competes with ios and android: the i.m.c. hammeroid[/citation]

You sound angry over something so trivial. I think you should take some meds, get laid or go see a movie by yourself.

For your info I'm stating my opinion...I guess that's frowned upon in comment sections these day's..hmm "the more you know"

zeromikey

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
after its release he'll break the bank agian and wait 5 more years to "bounce back" like he's been doing since the 90's. ahah If you like that kind of wild instability hammer, go ahead and ride that crazy roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.