MechRevo (Mechanical Revolution )

ryanhomie

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Hey guys,

I live in China and just bought this laptop -> Mechrevo x5

I have not received it yet ( 3 more days )
The specs are :

i7-4700HQ
8GB DDR 3 ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850m
1TB + 64GB SSD

I paid around 600$ for it and from the looks of things it seems like a monster

Have you guys ever heard of this brand before?
Will link youtube vid on performance when it arrives.

Thanks!

cgilbert

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016
Mechrevo sells to cyberpowerpc, which is causing me trouble. I have, what the people at cyberpowerpc say, a mechrevo MR X6 and the motherboard burned out, out of warranty, and even if I were, the claim they couldn't get a new mobo for it. This leaves me with a major issue, as I don't have the money to replace it. I know laptops aren't really meant to be worked on, but is there a way I can find a motherboard that may work?

ryanhomie

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015

Hey bro. If you download an APP called wechat, you can add their official account. I cracked the casing on mine and they were really helpful. To my knowledge, the MR-x6 is still an existing product so there is no reason they couldn't fix/replace it. Just give them an add and have a chat to one of their reps!

May 22, 2019
Hey bro. If you download an APP called wechat, you can add their official account. I cracked the casing on mine and they were really helpful. To my knowledge, the MR-x6 is still an existing product so there is no reason they couldn't fix/replace it. Just give them an add and have a chat to one of their reps!

I downloaded wechat, connected to the Mechrevo account. Nobody responds.