memory card issue

barbarabarkai

Prominent
Feb 2, 2018
Hi!
My daughter have an asus zenpad.I could always pass the games to the memory card once the tablet has little internal memory.now after an update i cant.I found out that asus and LG took away the possability of transfering games or files to memory card.is there any way to get around this?
When I bought the tablet I didnt worry about the size of internal memory knowing that i will have a memory card of 64GB and with no problem I will just transfer all the games.Any idea?
Barbara

Solution
Well anything on the card that was being used by the device already should still work. And you would have had to already converted the card to "Internal" storage for it to run apps. If you didn't, then only select apps (not most) would have been able to run on the card.

Now if it somehow won't even use the apps that were on the card, then there is a problem with the device. Once it had been set (the card) as "Internal" an update wouldn't change that. Now if you never set the card that way, then there is the problem. It must be to run apps in newer Android versions.
Well anything on the card that was being used by the device already should still work. And you would have had to already converted the card to "Internal" storage for it to run apps. If you didn't, then only select apps (not most) would have been able to run on the card.

Now if it somehow won't even use the apps that were on the card, then there is a problem with the device. Once it had been set (the card) as "Internal" an update wouldn't change that. Now if you never set the card that way, then there is the problem. It must be to run apps in newer Android versions.

Solution