Memory Card Question

italia2015

Estimable
May 3, 2015
Hi All,

I recently purchased the Sony a5100 along with a memory card. The pictures come out great!

I inserted memory card directly into my ThinkPad and the removable drive showed up with my pictures. I copied them to my laptop desktop.

Now I put the card back in my camera and I can not see the these photos anymore. Even worse, now that I have taken new pictures when I go to enter my memory card to copy the pictures again it will not show up on my computer anymore.

Any ideas on how to fix these problems? Ideally I would be able to transfer my pictures to my laptop and still have them on my camera.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
Search the whole card for pictures, cameras often put them in a specific directory, not the root of the file system. You can also use a program like Google Picasa to import the pictures from the camera, it will get the pictures off the card without needing to open the card files yourself.
Search the whole card for pictures, cameras often put them in a specific directory, not the root of the file system. You can also use a program like Google Picasa to import the pictures from the camera, it will get the pictures off the card without needing to open the card files yourself.

Solution