Solved! Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM, upgradable upto 16GB RAM| Storage: 1TB 5400RPM 2.5' HDD + 1x M.2 SSD Expansion Slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I think I might be understanding what's going on here. I believe OP is asking what the information in the subject line pasted from a laptop ad page means, and his concern is in the message. If I am correct, then the answer should be...

...your laptop will have a 1TB HDD, and a blank M.2 slot, available for adding an SSD at any time.

If this doesn't help, please do elaborate, OP. Thanks! Hope this helps.

racecar56

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
I think I might be understanding what's going on here. I believe OP is asking what the information in the subject line pasted from a laptop ad page means, and his concern is in the message. If I am correct, then the answer should be...

...your laptop will have a 1TB HDD, and a blank M.2 slot, available for adding an SSD at any time.

Reactions: Devanshukranjan
Solution
Feb 14, 2020
What this mean I will have both hdd and a slot also for ssd which can be put any time

Thanks for the help and how much memory can be added to the m.2 slot

racecar56

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks for the help and how much memory can be added to the m.2 slot
Sure, no problem! Theoretically, as far as we can tell right now, there is no limit. Anything from 120GB-2TB, for example, all should be fine. The one thing you should check is to see what kind of M.2 SSDs it'll take, whether it supports SATA over M.2, or NVMe. Seeing DDR4 tells me that it more than likely will at least support NVMe which is the faster of the two, if not either kind.

Feb 14, 2020
Sure, no problem! Theoretically, as far as we can tell right now, there is no limit. Anything from 120GB-2TB, for example, all should be fine. The one thing you should check is to see what kind of M.2 SSDs it'll take, whether it supports SATA over M.2, or NVMe. Seeing DDR4 tells me that it more than likely will at least support NVMe which is the faster of the two, if not either kind.
It suport SATA

Status
Not open for further replies.