MetroPCS Is Fastest Discount Carrier, Straight Talk Slowest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Whistleblower

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
Warning: Middle Tennessee has the WORST cell coverage, service, and cost in metro PCS. So that article by the genius, opinionated writer is an ignorant act of unprofessional journalism or he's being paid by metropcs's shady associates for plugging and advertising the unproven and not so accurate statistics. It's the extreme arrogance of the middle eastern ran and controlled stores that are poison for metropcs. The misleading FALSE ADVERTISING from the recordings of stores telling customers that there's no deductable on the contract they're signing is being submitted to the attorney general in the state of Tennessee. So good luck to you Mr Michaels and you're suspicious promotion of MetroPCS.

Dan Whistleblower

Prominent
Mar 29, 2017
People are fed up in Middle Tennessee. They are constantly overlooked, disrespected and ripped off by franchise giants like McDonald's and Metropcs. They're making BILLIONS from the fastest growing population in the country since 2001. These extreme profits are only distracting them from the amount of attention, maintenance, supervision, and upgrading that they need to be doing. They're not going to spend a dime on those hillbillies in Tennessee comma but what these Big & Rich bigots don't know is 3 major interstates intersect in Nashville and bring all walks of life here who have cell phones that piss them off and they're calling their families friends and Associates in various places they're from that MetroPCS sucks here. Amen. Consumers give your opinion. Tom's ask ya to.

Juniortejeda

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
Big liar I am customer of metro pcs for 8 years and I have had to make numerous complaints about it its speed is super slow and I have data without limits, they have never solved the problem to me. I still hope for an alleged investigation by them. That which you publish is not true.

Pete_31

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
I have had MetroPCS now for almost a year and I cannot be happier with their service. My download speeds are crazy fast here in Pennsylvania. Using a speed test app recently I got a download speed of 57.85 Mbps and an upload speed of 27.51 Mbps. And no, I was not connected to WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.