MetroPCS vs. T-Mobile: Which Is Best for You?

DrFrito

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
And just for a comparison, we pay $97 per month with US Cellular for 3 lines unlimited talk/text and 8Gb data. That includes a discount and all taxes.
US Cellular is our only choice out here as none of the other carriers have coverage.

PhilipMichaels

Estimable
Oct 1, 2014

rc.irv2

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
Just moved from Metro PCS to T-mobile. Metro 80$/month for two cell phones that are unlocked T-Mobile 60$/month I'm 55+ for same two phones. T-Mobile has an app called T-Mobile Tuesday will check that out this coming Tuesday.

Equitube9

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
Safelink, which also runs on the T-Mobile network offers unlimited talk, text and data, free tethering (at lte speeds) for $40 a month. The catch is that you are placed far back in the data line. The highest speeds I've recorded are around 12mps, I usually run at 3 to 8mps. Pretty slow, but right now, I'm tethering 3 devices and just played a medium-low graphics intensive game perfectly fine. Safelink also has dismal customer service. They do offer a BYOP program. I had great difficulties in getting it hooked up, and I';m a recognized Android pro.