Micro SD card from 2010 stopped working. SG2 can no longer read it. (I bought a micro SD carder reader... What now?)

Erika381

Honorable
Oct 30, 2013
I know there are various threads regarding micro sd cards, but they served no help to me. Last week on October 21, I was listening to music on my sd card while I was on the train. When I reached where I was headed 15 minutes later, my sd said it was blank. I had 80 audio files on there, as I am a songwriter who just got approached by a major record label in NYC. Is there any program that can recover my audio files as well as pictures? I searched in the app store & one program found the media off of the sd card, but only showed me the titles of the songs. I was unable to listen to them, they opened as a text edit code file. Any suggestions would be grateful. I have a 2011 Macbook Pro

USAFRet

Illustrious
A 3 year old MicroSD card is the only place you have your original, one of a kind song files?

You can research and try some of the file recovery applications. I can't recommend any particular one, because I've never had to use one.

USAFRet

Illustrious
A 3 year old MicroSD card is the only place you have your original, one of a kind song files?

You can research and try some of the file recovery applications. I can't recommend any particular one, because I've never had to use one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Cell Phone General Discussion 1
1 Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 2
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 2
I Cell Phone General Discussion 1
D Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 3
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1