Microlab wiring issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeag6

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Hello, i just purchased microlab h-200 speakers ( http://www.microlab.com/?r=21systemen&st=full&id=244 )

Anyhow the user manual doesn't make much sense and i've never seen connectors like this i think i'm doing it right but not sure, the subwoofer works but satellites don't... anyone who may help is much appreciated.

xwuox.jpg

2uomiwm.jpg

likeag6

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Doesn't matter whether i use aux or cd, the result is exactly the same, through remote i can only cycle between aux and cd. Through pc its connected with just 1 input, only works in 1 of the 5 audio inputs. Could it just be a simple driver necessity?

likeag6

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Im stumped aswell, only option from here is just a software issue, im fiddling around with realtek hd audio manager settings, when i send a sound to left or right speaker, the sub makes sound, but when i send a signal to sub only, then nothing happens.

likeag6

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Ill try that in a moment, meanwhile i discovered this:

avpwkh.jpg

L and R lights are lit, not really sure what that means, maybe saying that they are not connected ? Or my original theory is correct that it's just connected wrong, i have some little things left in the box, i have no idea what they are, they look like metal pins

Status
Not open for further replies.