Microphone not working

m1rc3a22

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
Hey, I have been using a headset for some time now and a couple of months ago the microphone stopped working(I can still hear sound tho) and since I wasn't using it I did't try solving the problem. Any idea of how I can make it work again? To be mentioned I used this headset on my old PC while it stopped working and now on my new PC the mic still seems not to work. I have all the drivers up to date. I hope you can understand what I've written since English is not my first language.

hang-the-9

Titan
If the headset mic does not work on several systems, issue points to the hardware on the headset. Likely a bad connection. Take it apart and re-do the connection on the mic. If you can't do that, you can have a PC repair shop take a look at it, although unless it's a high end headset it could be cheaper to just replace it.

hang-the-9

Titan
If the headset mic does not work on several systems, issue points to the hardware on the headset. Likely a bad connection. Take it apart and re-do the connection on the mic. If you can't do that, you can have a PC repair shop take a look at it, although unless it's a high end headset it could be cheaper to just replace it.

m1rc3a22

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

I'll probably change it, thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Audio 0
TheMuppetMan Audio 1
Runiczeal Audio 3
K Audio 1
kk897 Audio 1
I Audio 2
hollywooddemon Audio 3