m1rc3a22

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
Hey, I have been using a headset for some time now and a couple of months ago the microphone stopped working(I can still hear sound tho) and since I wasn't using it I did't try solving the problem. Any idea of how I can make it work again? To be mentioned I used this headset on my old PC while it stopped working and now on my new PC the mic still seems not to work. I have all the drivers up to date. I hope you can understand what I've written since English is not my first language.

Solution
If the headset mic does not work on several systems, issue points to the hardware on the headset. Likely a bad connection. Take it apart and re-do the connection on the mic. If you can't do that, you can have a PC repair shop take a look at it, although unless it's a high end headset it could be cheaper to just replace it.
If the headset mic does not work on several systems, issue points to the hardware on the headset. Likely a bad connection. Take it apart and re-do the connection on the mic. If you can't do that, you can have a PC repair shop take a look at it, although unless it's a high end headset it could be cheaper to just replace it.

Solution

m1rc3a22

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

I'll probably change it, thanks.