Microsoft Makes Zune HD Official, Packs IE Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Actually I am glad they didn't try to make it into a phone. That means we shouldn't have to enter into a damn phone contract with one particular vendor. Besides, I got a Samsung Glide and I hate it because its to overcomplicated to be used as a good cell phone. In the future, I want to just have a simple NO TOUCH SCREEN cell phone and have a device like this, or ipod touch, to provide me with multimedia and internet browsing.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I was really excited to learn that you can play HD movies onto your TV. However, if I read correctly from other sources, it sounds like you can only do that through some Zune docking station. My dream was that I could keep my movies on this nice portable Zune, and be able to hook it up to any of my friends TV's using a regular HDMI cable. Oh well :(

G

No regrets buying iTouch, as marketplace is not available in Canada. Owned a Zune and brought it back the next day since MS doesn't advertise that marketplace is not in Canada.

iron-e

Distinguished
May 2, 2008
My friend gave me his old 30gb zune when he got an Iphone. I bought a zune pass and use it with a cheap wireless auditor sender/receiver combo to wirelessly download and transmit music where ever I need it. It's an excellent solution for outside.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]People still listen to the radio?[/citation]

I've rediscovered the radio in recent months. It's like turbo-shuffle and there's 10 stations for every genre.

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I've rediscovered the radio in recent months. It's like turbo-shuffle and there's 10 stations for every genre.[/citation]

I'm waiting for the metaphor-free radio ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.