Microsoft Suing TiVo Over Patent Infringement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
I wanted to call this a lawsuit triangle, but it seems like more sides keep on appearing. It has now evolved into the Telecommunications Multidimensional Array of Lawsuits.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Socnom[/nom]I wanted to call this a lawsuit triangle, but it seems like more sides keep on appearing. It has now evolved into the Telecommunications Multidimensional Array of Lawsuits.[/citation]

Better trademark that so you can join in the fun later on down the road

gayan

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
[citation][nom]Socnom[/nom]I wanted to call this a lawsuit triangle, but it seems like more sides keep on appearing. It has now evolved into the Telecommunications Multidimensional Array of Lawsuits.[/citation]

ha ha ha....good one... :)

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]michaelzehr[/nom]Hope no one patents the idea of getting a business partner to file retaliatory lawsuits...[/citation]

Too late.....expect to see a new article in a few years......just waiting for a few more companies to break the patent first, then it's off to the islands for me.

Seriously though I'm all for technology patents. I'm against procedural patents that make no sense. MS is just playing the game, like they've been played. In business two wrongs do make a right, but for the us it's just a simple "really?" situation.

Kramer said it best "2.1% finacing on a Toyota One ton. That was my idea too!"

steelbox

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]How do they just now realize the have a patent?[/citation]
Why suit now when they have made no or little money? Wait for it and get a whole lotta cash later.

Status
Not open for further replies.