Microsoft: We're Not Having Sex on Kinect

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Like it or not, sex will always be worse than killing in the US. It's just the culture.

This game could absolutely be released in japan though (call it Rape+)

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]badaxe2[/nom]Gotta just shake your head when a sex game is somehow more offensive than this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae1 [...] re=relatedor this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CD [...] re=relatedCulture of violence. Will America ever mature its attitudes on sex.[/citation]
Just because those other things are offensive, doesn't mean that explicit sex isn't also offensive. They can BOTH be offensive.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Thank god jesus delivered me from my addicition to this over sex loaded culture we live in...its disgusting..and yes I am a guy ..a str8 man of god...Why did I click here...because i wanted to know what the hell they were talking about.

g00ey

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I would actually consider using the kinect for "webcam" girls where my "kinect-moves" controls a robot arm on the other end ;)

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]thermogel[/nom]Banging chicks that look like Playmates is a fantasy for most men that will never happen. And thats not ok? But killing cops is?[/citation]

He never said it wasn't okay. Just pathetic. I agree. Microsoft has every right to not allow that kind of junk on its console. I wouldn't want my children to even have access to that game. It's hard enough to keep standard M rated games out of their hands. (Young kids)

spanky555

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
"Xbox is a family friendly games and entertainment" Don't I shoot people and things in the face on the regular on this console? Let the perv's have something other than the Sims to play with.

G

There's something deeply wrong with society if simulated killing is family-friendly, but adults can't have simulated sex. Christian values - go figure. Violence is fun, sex is evil.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Is that link above, a blonde joke? The link to ThriXXX. I clicked it and it just goes right back to this page. LOLWTF?

On Microsoft's defense, at least they gave the XBOX the number 360. If it was the XBOX 2, we might've called Kinect the XBOX 69.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
ok...Microsoft released a statement telling everyone that it won't be endorsing the product or allowing it on the Xbox 360...why is it that the manufacturers of a product is telling us what to do and what not to do with our products which we buy from them? once i buy it i can so what it please, it's mine, not theirs

john5246

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
You guys who say it's sick and stupid are the ones who are sick and stupid...

did it ever occur to you that not everyone leads a normal sexual life? Some people are in wheel chairs, retarded, or they're in the military and don't have women there so this is what they resort to.

Not to mention all the complications that come with having sex with a real woman. Pregnancy, STD's, etc.

Think before you put other people down, don't assume everyone is in the same situation as you are.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]Aftcomet[/nom]Don't be a moron. It's one thing to fantasize about things we can't do in real life, but it's another to want to simulate something we can do. That's just creepy. Go have sex in real life instead of pretending to do it on a video game console.[/citation]
Sex is creepy but fantasizing about shooting people isn't? You're the creep dude!

mrhobo

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
[citation][nom]buddhav1[/nom]It's mah turn with the sexbox! It's my sexbox, and her name is Sony!Wrong company, I know.[/citation]
lol family guy for the win!

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
But it's not Adults Only (AO), it's Elderly Friendly (if they've taken their nitro) as well. :)
And really, do you think we care whether or not you allow it?

Status
Not open for further replies.