Solved! Mid 2018 laptop for university

gregojavier89

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
In april or may of 2018 I will get a laptop as a birthday gift. Max price should be 1200-1300€ (may be slightly over). I want a laptop that does three things:
Light Gaming
Good Battery life
Not heavy, don't need super light but I want to carry it in a backpack. (for university)
Bonus: Not bad display, don't need 4k. (willing to overlook the display somewhat)
Can someone please recommend some laptops for me? I would really appreciate the help as I don't have a lot of spare time for searching.
Thanks!
P.S.

I have been told to wait for laptops to get their cpu's upgrades so I can get a cheaper 7th gen. I shall take that in mind but I was looking for specific laptops, as I mentioned before I don't have a lot of time for research.

Solution
You may want to wait to closer to your birthday for a recommendation. I think a lot more laptops will be refreshed\released with 8th gen intel processors by then. Not that they are the end all be all, but you may also score a great deal on a 7th gen intel laptop with companies trying to make way for their 8th gen intel refresh.

MusenMouse

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
You may want to wait to closer to your birthday for a recommendation. I think a lot more laptops will be refreshed\released with 8th gen intel processors by then. Not that they are the end all be all, but you may also score a great deal on a 7th gen intel laptop with companies trying to make way for their 8th gen intel refresh.

Solution