mid gaming laptop

Solution
If gaming is your preference, a laptop with an i5 and a better GPU that also has more memory would be better. If you need to other things like rendering video or editing large raw audio files, then the CPU becomes more important and the i7 starts looking better as an option. If no other laptops are available in your market at the price of that laptop, it's probably a good choice that strikes a happy medium as it has a decent processor and a decent middle class GPU even if the amount of memory is less than might be optimal.
The GTX 740M isn't all that great, especially with only 1GB of dedicated memory. A 2GB version would be much better, however, it should be ok for medium settings on most modern titles. Maybe not on the most demanding titles like BF4 or the current Tomb Raider, but on less demanding titles it will be ok.

Mr Fister

Estimable
Nov 5, 2014
so should i buy a laptop that has a less better processor and storage and ram for 2 gb memory of GPU or this lenovo right here. cuz other brands have less performance although more gb memory in GPU

If gaming is your preference, a laptop with an i5 and a better GPU that also has more memory would be better. If you need to other things like rendering video or editing large raw audio files, then the CPU becomes more important and the i7 starts looking better as an option. If no other laptops are available in your market at the price of that laptop, it's probably a good choice that strikes a happy medium as it has a decent processor and a decent middle class GPU even if the amount of memory is less than might be optimal.

Solution