Minecraft Coming to Xbox 360 on May 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozonic

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Amazing how the crapbox is still even around and people still buy it lol.[/citation]
you are right, i dont know how people can "game" @720p and be all like "OMG this game have really cool graphics" ....its just stupid

frenchbread

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
As much as I enjoy Minecraft, with no texture packs or mods to use I think I'll save my money and stick to the PC. Especially since I'll have to pay for it twice now if I get it for the 360.

Also, don't make generalizations about people who play Xbox... you sound worse than the fanboys. As someone who games on the Xbox, its quite obvious that it will always be graphically inferior to a PC. So keep playing on the PC and don't worry so much about what other people like to do.

frenchbread

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
As much as I enjoy Minecraft, with no texture packs or mods to use I think I'll save my money and stick to the PC. Especially since I'll have to pay for it twice now if I get it for the 360.

Also, don't make generalizations about people who play Xbox... you sound worse than the fanboys. As someone who games on the Xbox, its quite obvious that it will always be graphically inferior to a PC. So keep playing on the PC and don't worry so much about what other people like to do.

beavermml

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
u know.. not everyone play games because of graphics.. im tired of hearing the graphic sucks etc. to me what matter most is the gameplay. if u want great graphics.. u better watch CGI movies..

jryan388

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
Ripping on the xbox because its graphics are lesser is one thing, but ripping on xbox gamers because they don't care about graphics is just plain rude

yobobjm

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
TBH, I got bored of mincraft after 3-4 hours, what kept it alive for me were the mods, so if you can't mod, I don't think it will be as good.

beavermml

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
i dont have xbox but i do have ps3, wii and a gaming pc.. and i spend most of the time on my gaming pc NOT to play games. great graphics are good but it is a given thing nowadays.. all developers are just racing to produce more and more great graphics but not on gameplay.. im sick of the same gameplay over and over again. the only differences between latest games compare to 2007s is just graphics!!

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]soIdier37[/nom]To all of the above, if you are playing minecraft, you aren't exactly in it for the graphics...[/citation]
The same can be said for any console gamer. They aren't in it for the graphics.

frenchbread

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]To those that still play it (360) and hate on my comment, you havent played or seen BF3 at 2560 x 1600 res all ultra settings in room filling surround sound. You would never play a console game ever again after that experience. BF3 on the crapbox isnt even the same game.[/citation]
Like I said, its obvious the Xbox will always be graphically inferior. I play my 2005 Xbox because it hasn't become outdated enough to not run BF3. The same cannot be said for my 2005 PC. Not everyone has the money to maintain a gaming rig.

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]perryluis21[/nom]my best friend's sister-in-law made $19549 last month. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $562400 condo. All she did was get fortunate and put to work the instructions made clear on this link WWW.LAZYCASH1.COM[/citation]

Take a hike

mightymaxio

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
I love my Xbox and my computer, the Xbox is just a nice thing to use while chillaxing on the couch while the computer is awesome at the desk. I love the forza games and if they made them for computer i would definately get those too but saying that "Crapbox" is bad is like calling a N64 bad because of the graphics.

Leopardos

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
I dont get your hate on consoles ,
i have the best PC in the market right now .... and i cant live without it ,
The same with the xbox , i cant live without it.

I play on my pc when im alone , and xbox with friends , and dont forget that without a PC , as my point of view , you cant live normal this days .. everything in this universe is about PC...
Even the food you eat , they MUST be using the PC to make them or part of them ..

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]The same can be said for any console gamer. They aren't in it for the graphics.[/citation]

I have to disagree. If you made a great game perhaps one of the most amazing games to ever be created but had sub-par graphics it would fail on the consoles if you released it on the consoles only first. Minecraft may sell well because it already has gained a reputation.

Console gamers do very much care about graphics and judge games by them at-least to the console standards. While PC gamers actually are more likely to buy a game despite of graphical quality Minecraft or tons of indie games are proof of this. We have the superior platform but do not have unrealistic expectations of every game pushing our rigs to the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.