Missing lan driver

kaidemarco

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015
I had to do a fresh install with windows because i had a bad virus on my laptop. so anyway, i have a lenovo ideapad yoga 2 11inch with a fresh install of 64 bit windows, which is the version it had in the first place. The only problem is its a fresh install of windows, and there are no drivers installed for anything. Ive found most of them, i just need a anatel da102889. this is the picture here http://www.myfixguide.com/manual/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Yoga-2-11-Disassembly-14.jpg
anatels website is in spanish, and when translated to english there seems to be no drivers page. i really need it because the laptop doesnt even sense a wireless card there at all. Thanks mate!

JasonL265

Estimable
Apr 3, 2015
Are you able to get online at all with your laptop? When i fresh installed a window the last time non of the wireless adapter or lan adapter was working without the drivers. If you don't have access to the internet, hopefully you have the driver CDs that came with your laptop. If you do have access to the internet just go to Lenovo's website and you should be able to get the drivers.

kaidemarco

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015
it didnt come with cds, i cant connect to the internet at all, and lenovo doesnt have the drivers, but thanks

kaidemarco

Estimable
Apr 7, 2015

thanks. ill try that

MrFibreOptic

Estimable
May 16, 2015
Hi, drivers are aweful for tracking down, especially rarer ones. Generally be careful of driver checking websites and softpedia. If everyone elses solutions dont work, maybe look at gettin a usb to ethernet dongle until you can find the right driver. Belkin do a 100/10 usb3 to rj45 USB31000S. I havent tried it but its recommended by PC mag.