Mixer help needed!

oskar9955

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014
I am lookung into buying the Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer. And i would like to know if I connect a XLR mic to it, and sound from my pc will It split the two sources into two lines. For example The mic is connected on line 1 on the mixer and audio is on line 2, so I select line1for a microphone input and, line 2 for sound input

Thnks for any help

Solution
What solution are you trying to achieve. Your question does not make sense that is why I'm asking.

A mixer does exact what you said, you plug a XLR into channel 1 and then your pc into channel 2. It will mix them together send this to the main output. This goes to your amp and then the speakers. The controls on the mixer allow you to "mix" the 2 together, at the same time and set volumes......

d85kennedy

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
What solution are you trying to achieve. Your question does not make sense that is why I'm asking.

A mixer does exact what you said, you plug a XLR into channel 1 and then your pc into channel 2. It will mix them together send this to the main output. This goes to your amp and then the speakers. The controls on the mixer allow you to "mix" the 2 together, at the same time and set volumes......

Solution

TRENDING THREADS