Status
Not open for further replies.

nawabkhan_u

Estimable
Sep 24, 2014
I know that dektop vr is more immersive and tracking is more more better than the mobile vr.
I didnt tried any vr headset yet.i dont know how vr look like.
so iam thinking to purchase a daydream view headset.
why iam choosing daydream view headset because i wear contact lenses and i have the problem of dry eyes.
so i dont know the vr headsets are comfortable for me or not.
if mobile vr headset is comfort to me so i can jump into high end vr headsets like oculus and htc vive.
is daydream vr worth it or not?
does the daydream have lot of good vr apps?
(i have a axon 7 phone)
if i can jump into high end vr after the mobile vr which headset is good for me?
htc vive,pimax,oculus,mixed reality headset?

Solution
I would start with mobile VR but get a higher quality headset as they'll be more comfortable. If you get a cheap one, they usually are uncomfortable and out of focus. For the apps, that entirely depends on if you have iOS or Android. Android has a lot more VR apps but it looks like you're on Android. They aren't normally headset specific apps. If you're planning on getting a high-end headset, go for the mixed reality ones. The Samsung one will be the most immersive as it has the highest resolution and FOV.

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
I would start with mobile VR but get a higher quality headset as they'll be more comfortable. If you get a cheap one, they usually are uncomfortable and out of focus. For the apps, that entirely depends on if you have iOS or Android. Android has a lot more VR apps but it looks like you're on Android. They aren't normally headset specific apps. If you're planning on getting a high-end headset, go for the mixed reality ones. The Samsung one will be the most immersive as it has the highest resolution and FOV.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.