Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"one from an "F" to an "M""

Wouldn't an "M" be worse than a "F"?

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Are six felonies really justified for this?

99.99 percent of the crooks on Wall Street have never been issued a ticket and never will be. But the cops destroy this woman...........

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]southernshark[/nom]Are six felonies really justified for this?99.99 percent of the crooks on Wall Street have never been issued a ticket and never will be. But the cops destroy this woman...........[/citation]
Even if she is found guilty it is very rare that a person gets the full conviction of all charges. Usually most of the charges get dropped if she takes a plea bargain, for example.

tuch92

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
I'm not really sure what a grade of "M" is, but she changed a grade from a 98 to a 99?? I'd kill for an 80 these days.

G

Mom Arrested for Hacking School .
anyone here who ever wants to hack the school but you didn't? as a mother she is my hero.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]southernshark[/nom]Are six felonies really justified for this?99.99 percent of the crooks on Wall Street have never been issued a ticket and never will be. But the cops destroy this woman...........[/citation]

And the crooked cronied politicians in Washington on both sides of the isle make "Wall Street" look like a church choir. Not to mention that even Wall Street has laws, regulations, and checks and balances to adhere to, unlike our out of control government that has to answer to nobody and has unlimited revenue (taxpayers). What the hell company would still be around if it didn't have a freaking budget to adhere to after three years? Congress hasn't passed a budget in over three years.

I get so sick and tired of hearing people whine about "Wall Street" and "big banks" and "greedy corporations" all the while ignoring the giant elephant that they have to answer to and pay taxes to. (I have yet to have "Wall Street" steal from me).

gbair

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
[citation][nom]MrMakapuu[/nom]I'll give you a 99% since "an" is used for vowels and "a" for consonants. No 100% for you buddy![/citation]

Nope, "an F" is correct. The cookie cutter vowel/consonant rule doesn't work for everything.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
[citation][nom]s3anister[/nom]Even if she is found guilty it is very rare that a person gets the full conviction of all charges. Usually most of the charges get dropped if she takes a plea bargain, for example.[/citation]

Sure but why come down on her so hard to start with? And what kind of plea bargain is she going to get? Plea to a felony and get 5 years probation. Good luck ever getting a job again with that on her record. The US is a police state where the rich do whatever they want and the rest of us are punished. If this had been Jamie Dimon's kid the principal would have changed the grades for him, if the teacher ever had the balls to give his kid bad grades in the first place.

azgard

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
She got caught since most teacher's keep physical records and/or local copies of their own grades and the administration probably uses an entirely different system for handing out report card's as well as submission to state agencies. The 98 > 99 would have probably gone unnoticed except a teacher probably noticed a failure somehow managed to go up a class and the entire system probably got analyzed.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
[citation][nom]fhswefsdf[/nom]"one from an "F" to an "M""Wouldn't an "M" be worse than a "F"?[/citation]

"F" for Failure, "M" for Moron?

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
That reminds me of my high school days. Junior year, we had an operation "grade change", it was a perfect plan, to change the grades hard copy before they were entered into the system to the board district database. we scout out the janitor daily routine for 1 week after school. blue-print everything. Everything was suppose to be carried out at specific time but my of our friend fell short and the mission was aboard. talk about disappointment.

My school forced us to take 4 years of foreign language and because of spanish my GPA was 3.2 instead of 3.7 I could have gotten into a better college.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]10tacle[/nom]I get so sick and tired of hearing people whine about "Wall Street" and "big banks" and "greedy corporations" all the while ignoring the giant elephant that they have to answer to and pay taxes to. (I have yet to have "Wall Street" steal from me).[/citation]Agreed. The ultimate crooks run our government.[citation][nom]kcorp2003[/nom]My school forced us to take 4 years of foreign language and because of spanish my GPA was 3.2 instead of 3.7 I could have gotten into a better college.[/citation]I believe your English GPA could have been better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.