Question monitor has no signal all of a sudden

nekr0s

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013
hi, this question is for my pc, i cant find that forum on my phone for some reason. last night my pc was working fine, turned t off normally and went to sleep. this morning i turned it on and the monitors not working. this happens occasionally and my go-to fix is to clear the cmos. but this didnt work this time. i use dp connected to my graphics card. tried an hdmi cable connecting to both my gpu and onboard graphics and neither work. anyone know what could have gone wrong? nothing new was installed etc since last night, it just happened out of the blue. no ampunt of cmos clearing or restarting is fixing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 4
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
TDHBP_Messed Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
schlaufon Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
Q Laptop Tech Support 1
viridiancrystal Laptop Tech Support 13
ECHOSIDE Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question Streaming with secondary monitor
Question how to fix non -pnp monitor keeps installing uninstalling
Question Connection to laptop monitor got cut off, everything should be working. But hmdl shows black screen.
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
It takes a long time for my laptop to restart after a "sfc /scannow" and my monitor does not show signal.
Dell 5520 Laptop Second Monitor Detected but NO Signal
I have a Compaq Presario cq62 that the power light LED is on the Caps light is blinking and the wifi signal light is on and it
I lost my signal from my laptop to an external monitor. Computer says no signal from laptop. I had some updates come through o
Monitor can't find signal from laptop
No signal on external monitor using samsung r530 laptop - i was working until restart
Toshiba satellite no signal to external monitor
After uninstalling graphics driver on my laptop my monitor gets no signal.
Dell Inspiron laptop to LG tv via VGA....no signal anymore!
I have a laptop with no hva port in it so is this a good thing to buy to put it in my monitor and have the signal come uphttp:
trying to connect lenovo laptop to sony bravia led tv , but it is showing "no signal"
How to see BIOS, as internal laptop (make HP dv3500 series) display broken, NO signal on external monitor while booting ?
monitor shows no signal on pc
No Signal from External HP Pavilion Monitor to Acer laptop
No signal to external monitor?
No Video Signal on emachines W340UA Laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY