More Details on the HTC Android Tablet Leak Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_man

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
is the comment voting working or not ??

ooooh i got it , it has been such a looooooong time ago, people actually forgot how to vote anymore.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]This article is worthless without pics...[/citation]

So go to HTC and get some then - maybe there aren't any pics to actually show? Its appearance is "reported" to look like a big Desire, so just move your face closer to the screen and you have a good idea.

ap90033

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]So go to HTC and get some then - maybe there aren't any pics to actually show? Its appearance is "reported" to look like a big Desire, so just move your face closer to the screen and you have a good idea.[/citation]
You dont have many friends do you?

p3t3or

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]anon137[/nom]Is 7" really going to be that popular vs. 10"[/citation]

Yes 7" will out-do 10". I'm waiting and lot of other people are waiting for the 7" tablet/phone to operate with blue tooth headset. 7" still fits in your pocket, 10" does not.

ukgooey

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
Ah yes, an HTC tablet. Just what the doctor ordered. If pictures of it were available I'm sure they would be on show. Anyhow, the phone pictured is of a Desire HD, not a Desire.

I can live with 7" (have done most of my adult life). I think I'll wait for a dual core processor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.