Moto G Sound Hardware Quailty

$hawn

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I'm looking for a new cheap phone, that would also act as my portable music player. The MotoG seems very nice.

My current phone is an iPhone, and i just LOVE the sound quality on that. Can anyone who has used both phones comment on the sound quality of the MotoG.

I've never used Android phones before, and I'm a bit wary about them, especially since a flagship phone like the Nexus5 can have a significant defect in its audio DAC.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7567/smartphone-audio-quality-testing/5

Btw, I listen only on headphones (ATH SJ33), so I don't really care about the loudspeaker performance.

Thanks!

Solution
I've had various Motorola android phones (Milestone, Pro+ to name a few) and the sound quality has been very good, I currently have the HTC One and the sound is superb on that. I have been using House of Marley Exodus Harvest on-ear headphones and Sony MDR-EX71SLB Fontopia in-ear headphones with them, both sound brilliant on the Pro+ and the One.

hairystuff

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
I've had various Motorola android phones (Milestone, Pro+ to name a few) and the sound quality has been very good, I currently have the HTC One and the sound is superb on that. I have been using House of Marley Exodus Harvest on-ear headphones and Sony MDR-EX71SLB Fontopia in-ear headphones with them, both sound brilliant on the Pro+ and the One.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS